Summary of decisions made at the Annual General Meeting of Increasor Tech Invest AB (publ).
- Formalities and ballot papers were approved
- The income statement and balance sheet for the Group and the Parent Company were approved
- The result for the year is transferred to a new account
- The members of the Board of Directors and the President were granted discharge from liability for the financial year
- The AGM resolved that the number of ordinary members shall remain at five (5) members without deputies. It was also decided to dismiss Andreas Trouin as a regular member in order to transfer to a role as external CEO. Fredrik Wakman was elected as a new member. Eleonor Åslund, Lucy Dahlgren, Mikael Ljunggren and Magnus Wingqvist were re-elected as ordinary board members
- Grant Thornton was re-elected as auditor for the coming years, with Thomas Daae, Chief Accountant in charge.
- Fees to the Board and auditor for the next financial year were determined
- The AGM authorized the Company’s Board of Directors to, on one or more occasions during the period leading up to the next Annual General Meeting, decide on and implement the following; public or directed new issue amounting to a total of a maximum of 2,000,000 (two million) new shares. The authorization must be registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office. The purpose of the authorization is to be able to accelerate the acquisition strategy that the Company has established.
It was found that all decisions were made unanimously.
This is the Group’s first financial year and therefore there are no historical-comparative figures. The Group’s sales amounted to SEK 1,641 thousand with a profit of SEK -3,353 thousand. The parent company’s sales amounted to SEK 0 with a profit of SEK -2,645 thousand.
Complete consolidated and annual reports are uploaded on the company’s investor pages.
CEO Andreas Trouin announces that a CEO letter will be sent to shareholders and published on the company’s website shortly. The outcome of 2020 will also be commented on there.
Increasor is an expert in finding digital solutions for all needs. We want to be the leading company in tech investments in Scandinavia. Increasor focuses on simplicity and business intelligence rather than complex and expensive solutions. Technology should be about supporting and empowering people every day, not the other way around.